18 Aug 32nd Annual Bois d’Arc Bash
Since 1986, Commerce has set aside the 4th weekend in September to celebrate the bois d’arc tree (pronounced “bow-dark”) at the Bois d’Arc Bash. It is also referred to as an Osage orange tree, hedge apple tree and horse apple tree. We celebrate this unique and tough tree and hope you will join us for a weekend of fun in the Bois d’Arc Capital of Texas! This year is our thirty-first BASH!!!!!
Each year thousands of people attend the Bash, eager to enjoy a fun-filled family event featuring:
- Food and drink vendors
- Numerous games and attractions including a carnival at Farmer’s Market
- Over 125 shopping booths and displays on Saturday
- Golf Tournament on Friday
- 5K Run on Saturday
- Parade on Saturday
- Youth Pageant on Saturday of the week prior to the Bash
- Lots of fun for the whole family!
Entry to the Bash is FREE to the public (no gate charge) and proudly presented by the Commerce Chamber of Commerce and our generous sponsors. By City ordinance, dogs are not allowed on the square during the Bash.
For more information and to register as a vendor, please contact:
Commerce Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 290
1114 Main St.
Commerce TX 75429